Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My New Baby...And Resolutions

Okay, so when I initially started this blog, it was because I had so many funny, outrageous, too-good-to-be-true stories to tell, and I couldn't post all of it on Facebook. And then I totally sucked at actually posting on here. So, one of my resolutions this year is to actually USE this blog. To document the craziness that is my life, and to keep everyone updated with how things are going with 3 kids.

Which brings me to Little Punkin. Our 3rd (and FINAL) baby arrived on December 29th, rather unexpectedly. So unexpected, actually, that the Hubs had to go buy a car seat so we could take him home with us. Everything about him is so perfect, and sweet, and tiny. Punkin-head is so crazy about his new little brother, and wants to hold him at all times. Baby Girl is sweet with him, but not all that attached to him. The Hubs gets up with him during the night to change his diaper each and every time, and I feed him. It's a good balance. And I'm not trying to act like things are super-perfect, but I have never been so emotionally happy. Maybe it's because I know this is the last time I'll have a newborn in the house, but I love being home with him and holding him and just staring at his beautiful face.

I also know that the reason I am so happy and calm is because the Hubs has definitely stepped up and has been working his butt off around the house. Not only has he cooked and baked every single day, but he is Super Dad, and Super Husband. I have been able to recuperate and focus just on me and the baby, and he has been working major overtime. So, I for sure owe him big time for this one. I am going to enjoy every single second of every single day that I have off with my new little baby, and watching my family adapt to our new addition.

1 comment:

  1. Haha don't feel bad. When Jake was born we had nothing either and the nurse practitioner even told me the day before I had plenty of time. 1 day is not plenty of time! Congrats on the latest addition.

    ReplyDelete